Thursday, April 22, 2010

Okay, so I'll admit that I haven't been doing as much research as I'd like. However, I refuse to take responsibility for my actoins (don't you just love my maturity level?) so I'm going to blame the fact that these past two weeks have been crazy as hell! It's a good excues and it's true so HA!

Anywho, I HAVE been at least attempting (please note that I said attempting) to learn how to pronounce traditional Irish. I'm not too good at it, but I also haven't really been trying all that hard. Goodness i sound like such a slacker! Well, I still have...let me count...one...two...three...four...five months (not even) to do so so I'm sure I'll at least get the general idea of it by then (I hope!).

Well like I said, I haven't been doing much that's Ireland related so there's not much to talk about. However, I've pretty much convinced one of my teachers to go on the trip (and ditch her husband in the process 'cause for some unknown reason he doesn't want to go) with me. She's super cool and I really hope she comes!

Looks like that's it! TTFN y'all!
P.S. For all y'all who don't speak tigger, that means Ta Ta For Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment